miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2012

Blonde Ambitions Part IV (The Toddlers)

This is what happens when you procrastinate. I had planned these posts a thousand years ago. I tought about pretending to ignore the lapse of time but it might be funnier to acknowledge it.


For example, Gossip Girl has already finished (I still have to see the last three episodes, no spoilers, please!) and it looks like Blake Lively (who is a married lady (!)) will have a career in the movies. For a while at least. I loved her in Savages.


United States of Tara ended a thousand years ago and it also looks that Brie Larson will have a career in the movies. She was very good in Scott Pilgrim and 21 Jump Street.


I don't even watch True Blood anymore. But Deborah Ann Woll is still gorgeous. Yes, she is not a blonde but I don't think that comes as a surprise this late in the game, right? This is how we play in my house!


Dianna Agron isn't on Glee anymore! They have found ludicrous ways to make every character return except her. I hope Quinn is doing well in Yale. 


Do you remember that time when every episode of Modern Family was great? I do. Sarah Hyland isn't a blonde either but she is a lot of fun.

I will probably end this project in this informal and untimely manner. It's not like I'll be letting anyone down, right? This is more for me than for you. But feel free to enjoy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario